The Employer Nomination Scheme Subclass 186 Visa Australia offers every one of the advantages of Australian long-lasting home for you and your family.
- Work and live in Australia indefinitely
- Freedom to concentrate in Australia
- Take a crack at Medicare, Australia’s state-run medical care program
- Freedom to apply for Australian citizenship
- Support family members for long-lasting home
- Go in and out of Australia however you see fit
What are the prerequisites to be qualified for the Employer Nomination Scheme Subclass 186 Visa?
The Employer Nomination Scheme Subclass 186 has three general necessities for all candidates, and specific prerequisites depending on which stream you apply under.
The overall prerequisites are:
- Have been nominated by a supported Australian employer
- Are more youthful than 50 years old, except if you are absolved
- Meet the abilities, capabilities and English language necessities, except if you are absolved
The Subclass 186 visa permits you to work in Australia under one of three streams:
- The Direct Entry Stream
- The Agreement Stream
- The Temporary Residence Transition Stream
This stream is for laborers who are presently in Australia on a transitory Temporary Work (Skilled) Subclass 457 visa. They more likely than not labored for a very long time in a similar occupation with their nominating employer who currently needs to offer them a stable situation in that occupation. The employer should not be dependent upon a work arrangement and more likely than not held up a substantial nomination with the Australian Department of Home Affairs (DHA) under the Temporary Residence Transition Stream.
The Direct Entry Stream
The Direct Entry Stream is for individuals who have never, or just momentarily, worked in Australia. Impermanent occupants who hold a Subclass 457 visa and don’t fit the bill for the Temporary Residence Transition stream may likewise apply under this stream. To be qualified, you should apply straightforwardly from outside Australia.
The Agreement Stream
The Agreement Stream is for individuals who hold a Temporary Work (Skilled) Subclass 457 visa and are supported by an employer through a work arrangement. To be qualified, you should meet the age, abilities and English language necessities expressed in the understanding. Visit us at Migration Agent Adelaide to get best immigration services.