UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP
Interested in submitting post(s) for editorial consideration on myitside.com?
We welcome bloggers, professional writers, and freelancers to submit relevant, high quality content in the following categories:
- Health & Fitness
- Tips & Tricks
You can submit an original article for consideration based on our post guidelines mentioned on this page.
We do require articles not be published elsewhere, including your own website. It must pass Copyscape in terms of original content.
We will review each article for grammatical and spelling errors, as well as use of our style guide.
Once reviewed, and if accepted, we will publish the article after payment is received.
We reserve the right to publish or reject any article.
Please do not submit press releases or sales pitches.
Before you submit, please look at our style guide and recent articles for insight into structuring and formatting your content piece. Only articles written in English will be accepted.
Your article submission should include:
- a clear position—not just a list
- a voice relevant to the audience it’s meant to reach
- an intro that includes your keyword(s) and draws reader’s attention
- a specific, central idea meant to give the reader a solution or purpose in reading
- a helpful, service-led intent for your readers
- information relevant to the topic of the position stated in the intro
- at least 500 words
- SEO-Friendly Title
- APA Style Titles: In title case, major words are capitalized, and most minor words are lowercase.
- APA Style Text: In sentence case, most major and minor words are lowercase (proper nouns are an exception in that they are always capitalized).
- Use article headings as h2 and subheads as h3 or h4 as needed (h1 is reserved for use exclusively as a page header)
APA Style Bulleted Lists:
- Use a numbered list if you want to display items in a numbered series. Use a lettered list if you want to emphasize separate parallel items within a sentence.
- If bulleted items are complete sentences, begin each item with a capital letter and finish it with a period or other appropriate punctuation.
- If bulleted items are words or phrases (but not complete sentences), begin each item with a lowercase letter (except words such as proper nouns).
- images should be no more than 1000px wide
- images will be centered
- must include full-size (1000px) featured image
- must be Creative Common License (submit with link) or include license to stock photo
- must include alt-attribute text that describes the image for visually-impaired
- no more than three external links
- no bare URLS accepted
- anchor text must accurately match nature of the linked page
- external links must open in new window
- at least one internal link is preferred (may be added prior to publishing)
How to submit article:
Email us your submission for review. We prefer submissions via Google Docs so that we can easily provide feedback and guidance directly within your draft.
If accepted, we will send an invoice and post will be scheduled for publication within 24 hours of payment remittance.
Contact us for editorial fee (no free or exchange submissions accepted).
Just looking for a link insertion?
Submit your proposal and we will review for context purposes and reach out with fee, if accepted.
- Branded: your brand’s name
- Keyword rich: specific keyword you want to rank for
- Partial match: piece of the specific keyword you want to rank for
- White noise: this, here, that, link, click here, etc.
Different Types of Anchor Text:
Anchor text clues search engines and users alike into what the post is about.
Determine Your Desire Target Keywords:
Your desire keyword research will identify whether or not your SEO work will be a success or a failing. Many companies make the mistake of basing their keywords on just the search volume.
This often leads to attempting to rank for keywords that are very difficult and costly to move up, or even keywords that aren’t “buyer” keywords and just send useless traffic to the web site.
It is essential to target keywords that your target consumer is likely to look for while looking for the product or service that you offer.
Make Sure On-Page Optimization Perfect:
There is definitely no reason why your on-page optimization should not be perfect. It can mean the different between your article showing up on page three of the search engine result and being the top listing.
Links to your site will continue to play an important role in Search Engine Optimization.