Today’s world demands faster and more stable mobile connectivity and data connection networks. The significant rise in technology has encouraged this demand and is working towards the fulfillment of the dream. The smartphone has made everything possible, including streaming movies, music, videos, playing online games, and other intensive services that upgrade the network.
The world is preparing for 5G, and many brands like 5G mobile Mi have started launching smartphones with 5G technology. The primary concern for any 5G is that the battery can drain very quickly due to the network’s high-speed performance. So, a 6000 mAh battery phone is the primary requirement for someone looking for a 5G smartphone.
The Xiaomi Mi11 Ultra is a well-balanced design with top-of-the-line features that you could expect only from high-end smartphones. It has an AMOLED QHD+ display supporting a 120Hz refresh rate with a very impressive output from all three cameras, making it one of the premium smartphones in India.
- Processor: It is installed with Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 885 chipset, giving an incomparable gaming and multitasking experience into your hands.
- Memory and storage: It is installed with 8/12GB RAM and internal memory expanding between 128GB and 256GB.
- Battery: It has a 6000 mAh battery with 67W fast charging technology, providing a ceaseless premium phone experience.
The OnePlus 9 Pro has the industry’s leading aluminum display accuracy for RGB and DCI-P3, representing natural colors on the phone as seen by the human eye. In addition, it has an AMOLED display with LTPO technology that will make the phone consume less power and give a dynamic refresh rate from 1 to 120 Hz.
- Processor: It is powered with Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 chipset, offering uninterrupted performance and multitasking
- Memory and storage: It is integrated with 8/12GB RAM and internal memory expanding between 128GB and 256GB.
- Battery: It has a 6000 mAh battery with 65W fast charging technology and has provisions for fast wireless charging.
The OnePlus Nord has a compact screen with a 6.44-inch display that can support HDR resolution (1080×2400 pixels). It works with a 48 MP camera that can capture beautiful images, and the OxygenOS UI (User Interface) provides the user with smooth usability.
- Processor: It uses a Qualcomm SM7250 Snapdragon 765G processor to provide flawless performance and app launching.
- Memory and storage: It is fitted with 6/8/12GB RAM and internal memory options expanding between 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB, giving more space for your large files and contents.
- Battery: It is fitted with a 4115mAh battery and 30W fast charging capabilities.
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G has an excellent look with a 6.5-inch display supporting HDR resolution. In addition, it can provide robust performance with multiple applications opened at the same time and has a good camera for capturing beautiful images.
- Processor: The phone carries a Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 856 chipset to handle any application thrown at it with zero lag.
- Memory and storage: The phone is provided with 6/8 GB RAM and internal memory options expanding between 128GB and 256GB. The accessing and storing facilities have never been that easier.
- Battery: It brings with it a 4500 mAh battery with 15W fast charging technology.
The Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro has a 6.67-inch fluid display performance supporting HDR resolution. Additionally, it has an impressive 8-hour screen-on-time battery life and offers the user a lag-free experience on using the smartphone.
- Processor: It is fitted with Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 processor that can provide you a long-lasting lag-free working phone.
- Memory and Storage: The phone is attached with 8GB RAM, and the memory storage can expand between 128GB and 256GB, giving an excellent storage facility and faster application usage.
- Battery: It has a 5000 mAh battery, capable of 33W fast charging to ensure the continuous working of the smartphone.
The Asus ROG Phone 5 has a high-quality display and primarily meets the requirement of plenty of gaming-centric features. It can offer heavy customization options and has included an RGB light panel and pressure-sensitive zones (gaming triggers) for a full-on gaming experience.
- Processor: It is installed with Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 chipset, giving an unbelievable gaming experience to your palms.
- Memory and storage: It is installed with 8/12/16 GB RAM and internal memory expanding between 128GB and 256GB.
- Battery: It has a 6000 mAh battery with 65W fast charging technology, providing a seamless gaming experience.
Every phone on the above list has the common feature of the 5G network capabilities but decide the phones that meet your budget and needs. Apart from the network requirement, choose the phone with high performance, long-lasting battery life, and an excellent camera. It is the standard feature for any phone to work in a faster and stable network environment.
You can now own your 6000 mAh battery phone on zero down payment. Just use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card and divide the cost of your new smartphone into No Cost EMIs. Furthermore, the EMI Network Card also comes with a pre-approved limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh, and you can choose a repayment tenure that ranges between 3 to 24 months.