Canada is the world’s second-largest country with beautiful landscapes. It is a mixture of urban cities and natural sites. If you want to visit Canada for the first time, you might want to know more about the country. You will need a visitor visa Canada if you are visiting as a tourist. Before entering the country, you need to know the requirements, whether you are a tourist or an immigrant.
Types of Canadian Visa
The Canadian government provides different visas for different purposes. Therefore, you must know about the different types of visas before applying for yourself. The different Canadian visas are:
- Visitor Visa: If you want a temporary visa for a few days, you can apply for a visitor visa Canada.
- Student Visa: If you want to study in Canada, you will need a student visa to enter the country.
- Work Visa: If you have got a job in Canada, you need to apply for a work visa for the required period.
- Permanent Visa: If you have obtained permanent resident status from the Canadian government, you require a permanent visa. It can be helpful if you get in touch with immigration services in India to help you with the immigration process.
Requirements for Canadian Visitor Visa
You need to submit the following documents when you apply for the Visitor Visa Canada:
- Your original passport with a validity of six months or more.
- Your visa application form, duly filled and signed.
- Recent colored passport size photographs.
- Bank account or financial statements have enough funds for your visit to Canada.
- Medical Certificate, if required.
- Letter of invitation, if required.
The process for Visitor Visa Canada takes 8-40 days for processing.
Eligibility for Visitor Visa
Before applying for the Visitor Visa Canada, you must check the eligibility criteria. Are eligible if:
- You have a valid passport
- You are in good health
- Have no criminal convictions
- Have enough funds for your stay
- You have ties in your country (so that you come back to your country after the visit)
If you pass the above eligibility criteria, you are eligible to apply for the Visitor Visa Canada.
Requirement for Immigration Visa
If you plan to immigrate to Canada, you can take help from immigration services in India to help you with the complete process. However, you would need the following documents for the process:
- Your application for permanent residence status and immigration visa.
- Your passport copy.
- Copy of bank statements and financial records.
- Police certificate.
- Your medical certificate.
The process of immigration can take up to one year. However, you can visit the country in between with Visitor Visa Canada.
Express Entry Programs
Canada offers express entry to certain economic classes. These programs include:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Experience Class
Because You can consult immigration services in India to check for your eligibility and apply to a suitable program.
What you need to know about eTA
Depending on your passport, you may be eligible for “visa-free” travel if you’re travelling to Canada. However, even with “visa-free” tourist access, many European tourists still require an eTA.
The term “eTA” refers to an electronic travel authority. It is applied online for 7 Canadian dollars, and you get a number connected to your passport data.
You need to answer a few basic questions as a “pre-screen” before receiving your eTA. After that, you will receive an email confirmation with your eTA number, but you do not need to print it. Instead, keep that number written down or print the email if you want to be extra safe.
If your passport does not enable you to enter Canada without a visa, Because you must apply for a Visitor Visa Canada.
Interesting facts about Canada
- Canada’s capital is Ottawa, frequently mistaken for Toronto, the country’s largest metropolis with roughly 5.5 million people.
- Halifax in Nova Scotia, Montreal in Quebec, Calgary in Alberta, and Vancouver in British Columbia are the other major cities.
- The population of Canada is estimated to be around 36 million people. Fun fact: Canada has a population of roughly the same size as the state of California.
- Although the country is vast, more than 80% of the population resides within 100 miles (160 kilometers) of the US border.
- Canada has two official languages: English and French. In Quebec and some sections of the East Coast, French is the primary language, whereas English is the primary language in other parts of the nation.
- Canada is a highly cosmopolitan country, and Toronto is frequently ranked as one of the most culturally and ethnically diverse cities globally.
Canada is a beautiful country to visit. You can check the requirements and plan your visit accordingly. The process for Visitor Visa Canada is pretty simple, and you can apply for it online. Because You can take the advice of a visa or immigration services in India to help you with the process.