Do you want to know how to save message file from Outlook to PDF format with attachments? If yes, then you can utilize MSG to PDF Converter, a perfect and beneficial software to save message file from Outlook to PDF without any problem. It is helpful even for home users to implement MSG to PDF conversion task.
At present, most of the users are searching for a direct method to transfer files from one platform to another due to some professional and personal reasons. So, here we are suggesting a powerful tool like CubexSoft MSG to PDF Converter. I have also utilized this application to save my multiple MSG files to Adobe PDF format and it gives a very simple and user-friendly GUI, so it is beneficial for both technical and non-technical users to perform MSG files to PDF conversion task within a few steps and without facing any problem.
How to Save Message File from Outlook to PDF Format? – With MSG to PDF Conversion Tool
Before you follow the working steps that are below described of the program to save MSG file as PDF format, first you need to download and install the MSG Converter Tool on your local machine and then, apply the step which are mentioned below-
Step1– Open the application on your Windows OS machine and add MSG Files/Folders using the Select Files or Select Folders option.
Step2– Then, choose PDF from the Select Saving Options list and apply Sub-Options like Advance PDF, File Naming, Filters, Save Attachments and Destination Location.
Step3– Lastly, hit on Convert tab to start the conversion procedure.
Why Should I Choose A Professional Tool to Save Message File from Outlook to PDF?
Because of some limitations of the free manual method, here we are recommending a professional MSG to PDF Converter Tool. Firstly, most of the users go with a manual method because of free-cost. But after trying, users face a lot of problems and errors while using the manual solution because the manual method is a long and time-consuming procedure, not suitable for home-users, risks of data loss, not preserving the correct hierarchy and the main limitation is not supportable for bulk files conversion at once. So, there are the reasons, that’s why we are suggesting a professional and reliable solution and it offers a lot of features which help to make MSG to PDF conversion process more successful.
- Supports both single as well as bulk file conversion in a single process.
- It provides multiple file naming options to save the resulting data in a well-arranged manner.
- Offers a separate option to a choose destination path to store the resultant data at your desired location.
- Preserves the entire folder hierarchy of the Outlook MSG file during the complete conversion task.
- Directly save message file from Outlook to PDF along with attachments in an original format without any changes.
- Able to save MSG files of all Outlook versions including latest Outlook 2019.
- Suitable to run on all Window OS (64-bit & 32-bit) including Win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP etc.
- A free trial copy of the program is also available which allows you to convert the first 25 MSG files to Adobe PDF without any cost.
Recommendation – Try MSG Converter Tool
Here, we are also recommending MSG Converter– A perfect and quick conversion solution which provides multiple saving options like PST, EML, EMLX, MBOX, DOC, DOCX, HTML, RTF, MHT, TXT, XPS, Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, Exchange Server, Gmail, Office 365, Outlook.com, G Suite and more. So, it is a complete package for saving Outlook messages to multiple file formats or cloud apps. Using its free trial version, a user can also understand the procedure of how to save message file from Outlook to PDF format without a single problem.