There are a number of essential commodities that make our lives easy. Utilities like electricity, water, LPG, Piped Gas etc are of utmost importance in our lives. The greater number of utilities we use in our lives, the more bills we are supposed to pay in return of them. Unlike in the olden days, now we do not have to go to different offices to pay different utility bills. The struggle to stand in lines and wait for your turn to pay bills is also now eliminated.
But how? It has become possible only because if online bill payment apps. They have greatly altered the way we pay bills online and have become an inseparable part of our lives these days. They have become the easiest ways to fulfil your bill payment needs. There are multiple apps available on the PlayStore and App Store which can help you pay electricity bill, water bill and bills for utilities like LPG, piped gas etc seamlessly.
What are the perks of using online bill payment apps to pay your utility bills?
Online bill payment apps have several perks to offer to their users. They are enlisted as follows –
1) Speedy Payments – You can complete the payment of your utility bills with lightning fast speed provided you have a good internet connectivity. This is the most significant advantage as you won’t have to take time out from your busy schedule to pay your bills.
2) Convenience – The majority of consumers nowadays choose to use online utility bill payment apps for this reason. You can pay your electricity bill online at any time, whether it’s on the weekend or during the week. Bill payment apps are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, all year, unlike administrative offices, which are only open on weekdays.
3) Online Receipt – After you’ve paid your utility bill, disputes can emerge. In these cases, utility bill payment applications can be incredibly handy. You can easily get a receipt for prior utility payments and share it with the relevant recipient as proof with just one click. This makes your life easier when compared to paper receipts.
4) Reminders – If you do not pay your bill by the due date, you may be charged a late fee on the balance owed. You can avoid this by using apps that allow you to pay your electric bill online. Reminders for upcoming bill payments may be sent to you via your app. This ensures that you stay on top of your monthly payments and don’t fall behind.
5) No extra fees — You will not be charged any additional fees as a convenience fee if you pay your utility bills online using any bill payment option. You may pay an unlimited number of utility bills for free using utility bill payment apps. Even distant relatives and friends can have their bills paid by you.
Which app is the best choice for paying bills online?
It is natural to get confused about which app is ideal to be used for all your bill payments. The options are too many but all of them may not be the best.
The best app for all your online bill payments is the Bajaj Finserv app. It can be your one stop solution to all your bill payment needs. The app serves as a platform to pay bills for all top billers and ensures smooth, swift payments.
How to pay bills with the Bajaj Finserv app –
1) Go to the PlayStore/App Store on your smartphone and download the Bajaj Finserv app.
2) Enter your phone number and a one-time password to log in (OTP).
3) Go to the ‘Bills & Recharge’ area of the homepage.
4) From the drop-down option, choose “electricity.”
5) Type in your consumer number
6) Decide on a circle.
7) Pick a service provider to work with.
8) From the drop-down option, choose ‘Fetch bill.’
9) Decide on a payment method.
10) Get the payment process started.