One of the common ways to stop spam in your Gmail box is to set up a firewall to delete new messages from spam senders automatically.
Taking it a step further and let them know that you have blocked them. Build a rule in Gmail to delete the email from the box and send a message to the spam sender that you identified email and also mail support number usa service.
How to Use Gmail Templates as the purpose of blocking?
Use a template to give an automatic reaction if you reject someone’s account, rather than writing a single letter to people who send you Spam Emails. Nonetheless, you will need to allow templates in Gmail before you can use a template.
Join your inbox for Gmail.
- Choose Settings (Icon of the gear).
- Choose Preferences to remove the Gmail conversation screen.
- Toggle off Gmail Conversation View Go to the Advanced tab on the Settings screen.
- In the Templates area, click Enables to use of Gmail templates. Visible Gmail unread list on the tab.
- Gmail settings illuminated Click Save Changes for change to take place with the Allow Radio Templates command.
Build a sample for your comment
That when you block an email sender you will need a prototype to send as a response. You will only write the message once in this manner.
- Click Add (plus icon in the top-left corner). Choose Add.
- Type a general message in the New Response window that informs the sender you have blocked it.
- Tap More (3 mounting dot icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the New Message window) write a sample message for Gmail.
- Save draft as template > Save outline as a new template.
- Enter a descriptive name for a template and click Save. Gmail saves a message as a prototype
- Save design for Gmail
Make a Filter
First, you’ll construct and set a new template address to block spam messages. Edit it to include a sample answer when you have an active spam filter.
Open the settings for Gmail.
- Choose the Blocked Addresses and Filters page.
- Choose to Create a New Filter for Gmail Settings.
- Edit it instead if you have an unused filter.
- Select the parameters to filter your post through Gmail Filters and Blocked Email settings with the highlighting Start a new filter icon. Select an email sender address, subject, or certain terms in the email body. If this is applied, the email filter will only fulfill the criteria. Click Build filter when you are finished.
- When it opens an email that meets the requirements, Gmail should choose the acts. Use as many as you want, but choose to Delete it to delete spam. Select Send template then and pick a spam comment version.
- When all looks good, click Build a tab to complete the new filter, Gmail Tab Settings.
- Gmail configuration filter window with the filter creation button highlighted Closes the filter dialog and changes the filter list to appear in the new filter. Gmail must take the actions you mentioned the next time you receive a message matching the filter requirements.